TAX FORUM 2017 ON 12TH OCTOBER 2017
CAMBODIAS TAX LANDSCAPE IS ALWAYS CHANGING
This can make tax compliance difficult. That is why EuroCham has gathered Cambodia's leading tax experts for a full-day of practical insights and discussion surrounding tax paying issues.
With opening remarks from H.E. Kong Vibol, Director General for Taxation, this event will provide valuable knowledge to help your business’s tax practices. Expect guidance on how to best manage your company’s tax affairs in Cambodia. With engaging panel discussions from Cambodia's leading tax professionals on subjects like tax dispute process, small tax payer issues and more, this event will prove valuable to all, especially SMEs.
If you're struggling to understand how to stay tax compliant in Cambodia, invest one day of your time on October 12th.
With expert insights and panel discussions on:
· Tax incentives and recent tax changes
· Small tax payer issues
· Tax audit procedures
· Taxation of not for pro t entities
· Transfer pricing
The Tax Forum will also feature opening remarks from His Excellency Kong Vibol, Director General of General Department of Taxation and Mr. George Edgar, Ambassador of the EU Delegation to Cambodia.
· Location: InterContinental Phnom Penh
· Date: Thursday October 12, 2017
· Member Price: 50USD
· Non-Member Price: 60USD
· 08:00 - 8:30: Registration
· 08:30 - 09:30: Opening remarks
· 09:30 - 09:50: Coffee Break
· 09:50 - 10:30: Recent Tax Changes
· 10:30 - 11:30: Panel Discussion on Tax Incentives & Recent Tax Changes
· 11:30 - 12:00: Transfer Pricing
· 12:00 - 14:00: Lunch
· 14:00 - 14:30: Taxation of Not for Profit Entity (followed by Q&A session)
· 14:30 - 15:00: Small Tax Payer Issues
· 15:00 - 15:30: Tax Dispute Process
· 15:30 - 15:45: Coffee Break
· 15:45 - 16:45: Panel Discussion on Tax Dispute: SME and Other Tax Issues (followed by Q&A session)
· 16:45 - 17:00: Wrap-Up and Closing remarks
· 17:00 - 19:30: Networking event