ICMA AUSTRALIA CFO FORUM 2017- MAY 6TH
The ICMA Australia CFO Forum will feature prominent foreign and Cambodian influencers and CFOs from industries throughout Cambodia discussing contemporary challenges faced in cost management, business analysis, strategy, and general workplace issues for women CFOs. Never have Cambodians been able to hear from such a diverse set of professionals all on the same panel discussing contemporary business issues they face in their real work environments.
The keynote address will be delivered by Dr. Leon Duval, PhD (Monash), CMA, CA, ICMA Australia Emiritus President, titled "Integrating Yin and Yang into Organization Architectures" and will address startups moving from development to exploitation phases and how to maximize cash flows, intellectual property, and infrastructure for entrepreneurs.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Casey Barnett, FCCA, CFA, MBA, President of CamEd Business School, presenting on "Using Fair Value to Determine Financial Performance of Agri-Business",
- Mr. Sokunmony Sek, CMA, CGBA, ACCA, Finance Director of Yong Sheng Global Trading Company, presenting on "Improving Strategic Planning using the Balanced Scorecard Approach, Selected by the Harvard Review as One of the Most Influential Business Ideas of the Past 75 years,
- Mr. Peter Brongers, CEO of BMW Cambodia,
- Mrs. Thida Sam, CMA, Associate Director of Audit Services for Asia of Manulife,
- Mrs. Hun Chanpey, MBA, Senior Accounting Manager of the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone,
- CFO of ANZ Royal Bank and CFO (former) of Chip Mong Group.
Date: 6th May 2017
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel
Ticket: $20/ $10 (for student)
Tickets are available through ICMA Australia's Regional Office Cambodia, or call 098 355 599/ emai email@example.com