If you are Principal or a Contractor by law you are required to effect construction liability insurance to obtain a construction permit from the Ministry of Public works and Transport. Whether your project is a large condominium, a hotel or factory.

Contractors All Risk

 This policy is covers you for losses or damages in respect of the contract works at contract site and third (3rd) party claims arising in connection with the construction of a project. The policy can also be extended to include your Plant and Equipment whilst at the project site.

Property / Liability / Employee Benefits / Marine / Motor Vehicle / Other Insurances